1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
My husband Ben and I are both in the Air Force, currently stationed in Germany. We have a 4 year old boy named Parker, and a 9 month old named Palmer (Spider-Man and the Atom). My favorite character is Hank Pym, my husband's is Spider-Man, and my son Parker's is Iron Man.
2. Which piece in your gallery is your favorite?
My favorite piece of art would probably be my Ultimatum #3 variant cover by Ed McGuinness. I wanted it from the moment I saw the cover, and it took me a long time to find it.
3. How long have you been collecting comic art and what prompted you to start?
The first piece I got from our local comic shop when we still lived in Mississippi. A Civil War page we were able to convince the owner to sell. When my husband went to his first comic book convention (Megacon '09 in Orlando, FL) and bought a couple pages, that's when the bug hit us fully. We've been addicted ever since.
4. How do you display/store your collection at home?
We display our art in portfolio books that we can flip through and look at all of our pages.
5. What are your top five most wanted original pages or commissions?
a. Avengers #213 where Hank Pym slaps the Wasp
b. Any page from Amazing Spider-Man #121
c. A Jack Kirby Ant-Man page
d. "Pym Falls" double page splash by Steve McNiven from Old Man Logan
e. Web of Spider-Man #32 cover
View Kimberly Smith's Gallery