1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm an avid comic book reader; I just love the possibilities of the medium been reading for about forty years. And when I saw that I could own art from comics that’s when the obsession really started. I'm always amazed at the beautiful art that they put out month after month.
2. Which piece in your gallery is your favorite?
I love them all but the most special one is my Batwoman #12 page 20 by JH Williams.
3. How long have you been collecting comic art and what prompted you to start?
I really started collecting art seriously about six or seven years ago when I went to my first big comic convention after meeting lots of artists that’s when the ball really started to roll. I am always awed at the incredible talent of the artists.
4. How do you display/store your collection at home?
They're all kept in closed portfolios I make prints of my favorites and display the prints, I rotate them regularly so I always have something new to look at.
5. What are your top five most wanted original pages or commissions?
I could name twenty or thirty but those are the first five that comes to mind:
1: A commission of either Black Widow or Batwoman by JH Williams
2: A Batwoman cover by JH Williams
3: Black Widow: Deadly Origins #2 cover by Adi Granov
4: Daredevil: End of Days #6 cover
5: Black Widow: The Things They Say About Her #2 cover by Bill Sienkiewicz.
View patrick starnes's Gallery