1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a collector from the UK and I've always been a fan of comics, especially Spider-Man and Captain America! Looking back I can even remember that I was more interested in the art than actually reading the comics!
2. Which piece in your gallery is your favorite?
My favorite piece of art has to be the first page I bought, Spectacular Spider-Man #75 by Jim Mooney! At the time I couldn't believe that you could actually own an original page from the comic!
3. How long have you been collecting comic art and what prompted you to start?
I have been collecting original comic art since 2010. I love the fact that there is only one page of the original that exists. No two are alike! For me the pages are part of history and as a collector, this makes the hobby much more desirable than collecting comics.
4. How do you display/store your collection at home?
All of my original art pages are stored in portfolios ! I hope that one day my wife may let me put them up around the house!
5. What are your top five most wanted original pages or commissions?
I don't have specific issue's for my top 5 pages. But I would love to be able own:
A page from The Empire Strikes Back by Al Williamson.
A Return of Jedi cover or interior page.
A page from Amazing Spider-Man by Steve Ditko.
Captain America fighting Crossbones by Ron Lim.
Amazing Spider-Man the death of Gwen Stacey.
View Jon Blackwell's Gallery