1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm Italian and Swiss, I'm 52 years old, I live in Lugano, Switzerland and I've been a comic collector since I was six (my first comic was Alan Ford: May 1969). In these last three years, I've started to collect original artwork by my preferred artists (Magnus) and I've always improved my passion. My goal is to have in my collection a very beautiful Watchmen piece. I'm happy to share my collection with all the other CAF members with whom I can exchange comments and impressions on the quality and the beauty of the artwork I have and on other CAF members' artworks as well.
2. Which piece in your gallery is your favorite?
My favorite piece is the first page from Signal to Noise by Dave McKean. I think that Dave is one of the best artist of the world; in addition, this novel is very deep and complicate yet Dave was able to perfectly describe the situation.
3. How long have you been collecting comic art and what prompted you to start?
I've been collecting comic art since 1998. I knew an important italian collector.
4. How do you display/store your collection at home?
I have some artworks on the walls of my house. Some others are stored and collected in a safe...
5. What are your top five most wanted original pages or commissions?
1. Lo Sconosciuto - Morte a Roma
2. Lo Sconosciuto - Full Moon in Dendera page 5
3. "M". #1 page 14 by Jon J. Muth
4. Dave McKean - Cages page 111
5. Gabriele Dell'Otto Ulysses
View Bruno Tavoledifumetto's Gallery