1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 33 years old. I'm a simple guy that loves to have in his hands an original piece of art and the feelings that an original paint can give.
2. Which piece in your gallery is your favorite?
My favorite piece is "Le nuvole di De Andrè" by Massimiliano Frezzato. I think he's an incredible artist and I love the way he can express emotions with images.
3. How long have you been collecting comic art and what prompted you to start?
The first illustration I bought was in 2006. It was a sketch inside "Subversive Beauty" by Luis Royo. I didn't bought anything else till 2010. Then I decide to collect more of Royo's sketches and my story as collector began.
4. How do you display/store your collection at home?
Some are on my walls, most of my pieces are in my Itoya.
5. What are your top five most wanted original pages or commissions?
I NEED a Pinocchio piece by Massimiliano Frezzato in my collection. My second choice is one of the Shannara illustration of Brothers Hildebrandt and the third is one of V for Vendetta by David Lloyd. I'd also like to have something of Milo Manara and a Valentina by Guido Crepax.
View Loris C.'s Gallery