1. Please tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Boris, I'm a Croatian art collector. I live in Zagreb, I'm 34 years old, and beside collecting comics this is my second hobby. It all started some six years ago with acquiring domestic artists which I met at comic cons. The trigger for buying foreign artists' work was discovering CAF, to which I was recommended my a friend.
2. Which piece in your gallery is your favorite?
Torpedo is one of my favorite series and this page sums of why I love it so much: gangsters, guns and black humor. Each panel is a story in itself.
3. How long have you been collecting comic art and what prompted you to start?
I started collecting comic art since 2010 if I recall well. I was stunned to see my favorite series and art in person for first time and knew that I had to have it. The rest was history.
4. How do you display/store your collection at home?
Most of my art is framed and put on my walls, the rest is waiting for my kids to grow up, then I'll occupy their walls of their room.
5. What are your top five most wanted original pages or commissions?
Dave Gibbons - Watchmen #6 p14
Steve Dillon - Preacher #49 p13
Darwyn Cooke - Before Watchmen Minutemen #4 p10
Mike Mignola - The Art of Hellboy Cover
Claudio Castellini – Copertina Nathan Never #43 Cover
View Boris B's Gallery